BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1003
SILAII was envisioned and structured with a revolutionary and ingenious perspective of bringing innovation, unbridled emotions, abundant love and nostalgia through sculptures that help us reminisce the icons that inspire us and also personalised sculptures of our close ones who constantly live with us through our memories.
We bring these beautifully crafted sculptures to your home, providing the experience of a lifetime to our clients and bridging the gap with our motto that sculptures can be customised and adorn our homes providing us with inexplicable happiness and motivation, bursting the notion that sculptures can be only present in public exhibitions or displays.
About The Internship
Business Development Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Analyse the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Report relevant findings from the strategies implemented and get them approved by the company’s senior management.
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our products to increase B2B Customers and Company revenue.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to consumer problems and needs.
- Perform and present competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can surpass the industry’s competitors and forge ahead to gain increased market share.
- Analyse sales and trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth.
- Identify and Evaluate new customers to increase the company’s sales targets and marketing campaign audience.
- Work to improve the customer feedback channels and communication to ensure a constant flow of reviews from them.
- Identify and report market lucrative business opportunities to capitalise on and increase the market share.
- Create ad-hoc reports for the sales and the management staff as requested.
- Support the search for new suitable business partners to increase the brand’s networking capabilities and customer reach.
- Help to prepare a new sales and marketing plan for existing and under developing products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- Well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
- Must be a goal-oriented person, willing to expand his/her business development experience and show she’s ready for leadership roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Operations, Finance or marketing, or Bachelors in any field with a strong inclination towards growth mindset and willingness to learn.
- A willingness to work to meet project deadlines.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills will come in handy.
- A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Leadership and managerial skills are a must.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office or from home)
2. Can start the internship from October 1
3. Are available for duration of 3 to 6 months
5. Have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings for the position:
Mail Your Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with Job ID as the subject or fill in the application form below
|||Chennai|||Business Development ||||||ZjbO-s7_mwS_wOku|||INTERN|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||3000|||5000|||true