PRODUCTION WORKER APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1004
SILAII was envisioned and structured with a revolutionary and ingenious perspective of bringing innovation, unbridled emotions, abundant love and nostalgia through sculptures that help us reminisce the icons that inspire us and also personalised sculptures of our close ones who constantly live with us through our memories.
We bring these beautifully crafted sculptures to your home, providing the experience of a lifetime to our clients and bridging the gap with our motto that sculptures can be customised and adorn our homes providing us with inexplicable happiness and motivation, bursting the notion that sculptures can be only present in public exhibitions or displays.
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Assembling products, assisting in the process of painting, moulding and casting of sculptures.
- Finalising and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements:
- 10th pass
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Increased physical endurance.
- Available for shift work.
Number of Vacancies:
Mail Your Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with Job ID as the subject or fill in the application form below