SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN APPLY NOW
Job ID: 1002
SILAII was envisioned and structured with a revolutionary and ingenious perspective of bringing innovation, unbridled emotions, abundant love and nostalgia through sculptures that help us reminisce the icons that inspire us and also personalised sculptures of our close ones who constantly live with us through our memories.
We bring these beautifully crafted sculptures to your home, providing the experience of a lifetime to our clients and bridging the gap with our motto that sculptures can be customised and adorn our homes providing us with inexplicable happiness and motivation, bursting the notion that sculptures can be only present in public exhibitions or displays.
About The Internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy of our company.
- Create engaging and informative content for social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay updated with the best practices in social media.
- Understand the technological nuances needed for effective social media campaigns.
- Use social media marketing tools to automate the system
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is quirky and appealing
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product development teams to ideate and strategise effective content.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network of supporters for our company.
- Curate content with a keen eye on the latest digital trends (stories, posts and reels)
- Coordinate for the influencer program by adding new and servicing existing influencers/bloggers onboard
- Work on the execution of monthly calendars - daily updates, graphics, giveaways, videos, gifs, etc.
- Report to the Chief Marketing Officer with performance reports.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office or from home)
2. Can start the internship from October 1
3. Are available for duration of 3 to 6 months
5. Have relevant skills and interests
The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining, and expanding social media channels, building alliances, and activations for the brand.
Number of openings
Mail Your Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID as the subject or fill in the application form below|||Anywhere|||Digital Marketing||||||Ad70f6M_2szBLHfO|||INTERN|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||3000|||5000|||true